Note for taxes:
For most of the countries,our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT(Valued Additional Tax). We are excited to offer international shipping for most destinations of the world. The super savings option will take 10 to 25 business days for each order.
For European countries,due to the New EU Tax Rules,the recipient of a european shipment may be subject to such import taxes,customs duties,or VAT which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; Evalamor has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; so you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Evalamor's original delivery estimates. Evalamor is not responsible for additional import taxes, customs duties, and fees.
Also please verify with your customs agency that all sexual wellness products and accessories are accepted in your country - The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
Where is my order?
My package was marked "delivered", but I haven't received it
- Check your door/mailbox for note from your local post office. If you receive a note, it should provide you with the instructions you need to receive your package.
- Contact your local post office and your local customs office. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. Postal services are used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.USPS phone number:1-(800) 275-8777(1-800-222-1811).
- We also recommend going to MissingMail.USPS.com to report the incident in order to receive a case number and the proof of your local post office,so that we can look into the matter further if you reach out to us. Evalamor cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!(Read our Return Policy)
My package was un-delivered or marked return-to-sender
Packages generally marked as return-to-sender, or undelivered due to the following reasons:
- There was an issue with the shipping address or postal code
- The addressee does not live at the shipping address
- The package was refused by the recipient when a delivery was attempted
If a package is returned to us, we will email you when we receive your package back. You can always email us first if you notice any issues with your tracking.please check our Return Policy